America's Next Top Model Cycle 20: Boys and Girls


ANTM's Jourdan
This is my current guilty pleasure, watching America's Next Top Model on cable's ETC channel. When I first found out that cycle 20 will feature both girls and boys, I thought it was a bad idea. After only a few episodes, I saw the models matching up and flirting and I found it irritating! I just knew it!

I don't really follow ANTM episodes but somehow I catch them when I turn on the TV. Note to self: you're watching ttoo much TV! haha. Plus I get really kilig whenever I see Bryan Boy on the panel. Wow! A fellow Pinoy on Tyra's inner circle!

Then the other models I didn't like got eliminated, and I realized that I have been following the competition closely. I have actually a favorite! Jourdan! Her face is so pretty, and she has so much character at such a young age! I mean, divorced at 19, wow! Plus I think she has a good work ethic, she does her best every shoot (best photo almost every week!), she has no qualms about delivering whatever the shoot requires no matter how out-of-this-world and she stands up for what she believes in.

I really hope Jourdan wins this cycle, she really deserves it!

Photo Credit: Pottle Productions Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...