Planner Week 1

Fino Leatherware Planner Week on 2 Pages

Maroon 2014 Starbucks Planner

Last year,  when I got into Filofax and other planners,  I really drooled over planner addicts' weekly posts of their decorations.  I've always wanted to try my hand at decorating my own pages but I got so intimidated.  

I'm not as artistic as the others are. 


This year,  I decided to try it anyway.  I can just do simple designs,  just something that will make me smile whenever I open my pages.  :)

So here goes,  my planner week 1. I have two active planners right now.  My Fino leather planner,  with some Filofax inserts and a maroon 2014 Starbucks planner.  I decided to keep them matchy matchy with this week's theme : blue and green. 

I use my Fino planner as a personal,  business and blogging planner while I use my Starbucks planner as a daily journal of the day's highlights.  I also use the monthly pages as my food and exercise journal. 
I hope I can keep this us!  Haha.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...